5 Best Baby Shower Gifts
This post is sponsored by Baby Cubby. Thank you to Baby Cubby for partnering with me. And thank you readers for supporting the brands that support this blog and my family.
Baby showers are my favorite. I love showering a new mother with love, (asked for) advice, and gifts. Gifts are my love language (second to food, of course) and when I have the opportunity to share some of my favorite baby gifts, I’m extra excited about it. Now that my littlest has finally outgrown all of her baby items, I’m feeling a little nostalgic (she’s our very last) and kissing the last baby toes I’ll ever have as a mama. But I wanted to share my best baby shower gifts based on our favorites as this season of my life is closing. Baby Cubby is a well curated shop for all your baby needs and they also happen to carry all of my most treasured and favorite baby/toddler items! This round up of gifts features my five favorites that you can find in their store online at BabyCubby.com.
- Freshly Picked Crib Moccasins, Sky & Freshly Picked Moccasins, Green Camo
- Little Unicorn Single Cotton Swaddle, Yellow Rose & Little Unicorn Single Cotton Swaddle, Star Sailing
- Medela Contact Nipple Shields & Multi-pack Bamboobies Nursing Pads
- Little Sapling Toys Teether, Donut
- Little Unicorn Marindale Backpack Diaper Bag & Timi & Leslie Convertible Collection Rachel Satchel
- Lucy Darling All Aboard California: A Landscape Primer Book & Lucy Darling All Aboard National Parks: A Wildlife Primer Book
If you’re a mama-to-be, shopping for a baby shower, or a new mother, Baby Cubby carries products they’ve researched themselves to ensure you’re getting products you’ll love. They also believe that moms are superheroes, which is more than enough reason for me to feel good about shopping there, ha!