Stationery lovers rejoice! This holiday season, Erin Condren has released a slew of new products geared towards you and all your paper-loving quirkiness. From the Life Planner to nail decals, everything you love about the well-designed line of stationery is brought to life just in time for the holidays. This gift guide for the stationery lover is chock full of ideas that any lover of desk supplies would love to receive this Christmas.
1. Lunch Totes by ErinCondren.com, $24 These insulated beauties keep your lunch insulated while also allowing you to express your personality through fun and funky designs from Erin Condren.
2. Nail Wraps by ErinCondren.com, $10 Nail wraps that are easy to apply give an insta-manicure that will match your favorite EC cover designs or even your new lunch tote.
3. Life Planner by ErinCondren.com, $55 The Life Planner is much coveted by most stationery lovers. It offers high quality materials and combined colorful design options that you can mix and match to best reflect your planning style. Planner nirvana is right at your fingertips with this beauty.
4. Glitter & Glam Metallic Bundle by ErinCondren.com, $15 This lovely little gift set comes with all the accessories a stationery lover could hope for. The set includes a journal, a pen holder, a journal, and a metallic elastic band all tucked neatly into a stylish vinyl clutch.
5. Luxe Gold Metallic Quote Clutch by Erin Condren.com, $20 This elegantly designed clutch is the perfect place for stationery lovers to stash their favorite pen collections, colored pencils, highlighters, and more.
For even more gift ideas, ErinCondren.com put together their own gift guide for gifts under $25 and you don’t want to miss this stylish essentials gift guide that they’ve put together as well (wine tote, anyone?). This holiday season, ErinCondren.com has the stationery lover in your life covered, but let’s be honest pretty much anyone would be thrilled to find a piece of the Erin Condren line in their stocking this year.