Butterfinger Smores Cookies
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #mixinmoments #CollectiveBias
I love to be in the kitchen. Feeding and creating meals for others is my love language. When we have our weekly community group meetings in our home, I love to create new things to serve as a treat for our friends. When someone is sick, food is the first thing I use to try to soothe any worries. When I discovered the new baking mixes from Toll House during a recent shopping trip to Walmart, I grabbed up all four. They’re versatile and a great way to experiment in the kitchen, as I love to do.
The moment I laid eyes on Cookies & More with Butterfingers, I had instant plans for it. Smores is probably my favorite dessert and my husband can’t resist anything peanut butter flavored, so I combined our two loves to create these Butterfinger Smores Cookies filled with Butterfinger pieces, melty chocolate, gooey marshmallows, and crunch graham crackers.
To start, I lined a baking pan with graham crackers and set them aside.
Then I slowly added the dry ingredients from the bag.
And then the Butterfingers.
Once it was well combined, I scooped the batter over the graham crackers.
And pressed it all into the pan until the crackers were completely covered and baked it according to the instructions on the box.
Once the cookies were finished, I topped them with miniature marshmallows and put them back the the oven to broil for just a minute or so. This part needs a little babysitting to ensure the marshmallows don’t burn.
Finally, I topped them with chocolate chips while the marshmallows were still hot so that they helped the chocolate get nice and melty.
Once it was all cooled, I sliced them up and dished them out to my kids who had been asking for them since they saw me unpack the new Nestlé Toll House baking mixes after I got my Walmart run last week.
These new baking mixes from Toll House are so versatile. If you share a love of baking and making food for others like I do, you’ll love the varieties they offer like Brownies and More with Butterfingers, Brownies and More with chocolate morsels, Cookies and More with Butterfingers, and Cookies and More with chocolate morsels. They contain no artificial colors or flavors, just pure baking goodness to create and experiment with.
- one box NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookies & More Cookie Baking Mix with Butterfingers
- one egg
- one tablespoon water
- one stick butter, softened
- six graham crackers
- two cups marshmallows
- half cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- Line a rectangle baking pan with graham crackers and set aside.
- In mixer, beat together egg, water, and butter until creamed.
- Slowly add dry baking mix from Toll House.
- Once dough is formed, add in Butterfingers and combine.
- Spoon dough over crackers and press down evenly over crackers with hands.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until dough is browned on the edges.
- Immediately cover with marshmallows.
- Place back in oven on broil setting.
- Watch until marshmallows start to brown (only takes a minutes or less than).
- Remove from oven and immediately add chocolate chips over the top.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars and serving.
For more inspiration and to see how other bloggers like me were inspired by these new baking mixes from Toll House, be sure to visit the Nestlé Toll House Mixes social hub.