My Favorite Adult Coloring Books
This post may contain affiliate links.
Adult coloring books are having a serious moment. Their glory day in the hot son (if you get that reference, we should be friends). And I’ve fallen hard for this updated activity that was once one of my favorites as a kid. While my sister and brother played outside and would beg me to come out for a game of tag, I was content with my Cinderella coloring books and porcelain tea set. Today I’m sharing several of my favorite adult coloring books to inspire you to give this trendy hobby a try for yourself.
- Today Is Going To Be A Great Day Adult Coloring Book from Christian Art Publishers
- The Word In Color Adult Coloring Book from Christian Art Publishers
- Unicorns Are Jerks Coloring Book from Theo Nicole Lorenz
- Granny Swears Adult Coloring Book from Thiago Ultra
- Harry Potter Coloring Book from Scholastic
- Color Therapy: An Anti-Stress Coloring Book from Cindy Wilde
Adult coloring books are a great way to relieve anxiety and stress, something I think all of us can relate to. I’ve got a small basket next to my bed filled with these adult coloring books and my favorite colored pencils and have actually added them to my night time routine. They help me to destress and turn my mind off so that I can fall asleep faster. Plus, they’re a creative outlet that requires next to no creativity aside from color choice.