Planner and stationery are my spirit animals. As I sit here writing this, I’m looking at three, count ’em three planners sitting on my desk. Do I use all three of these planners? No. But I’m a stationery addict and my brain told me I needed to have them. I’ll never use an electronic planner over my beloved Erin Condren Life Planner and my pen collection could rival that of any office supply store. I know many of you share my mad love for paper and thought this was a fun list that could unite us in humor and mutual respect for one another. Here are 11 signs you’re a stationery addict, in no particular order.
1. You’re a list-making professional. Photo from Marmalade Mementos.
2. Whenever you visit a store, you make a beeline for the pen/pencil aisle. Photo from Seoul Envy.
3. You own every shape, color, and size of Post-It that ever existed. Photo from Oh So Beautiful Paper.
4. You handwrite thank you notes. Photo from Kate’s Paper Goods.
5. You use a paper planner over any other calendar app. Photo from Our Holly Days.
6. You have a washi tape collection….. Photo from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom.
7. …and an extensive sticker collection. Photo from Club Creating Keepsakes.
8. You have more notebooks than you could ever possibly fill. Photo from @hautepinkfluff.
9. Your pen collection consists of every color of the rainbow. Photo from Revise or Die.
10. You own a Xyron sticker maker. Photo from The Budget Savvy Bride.
11. You much prefer to use a paper address book, thank you very much. Photo from Oh Deer.
If you’re anything like me, you probably identify with more of the items on the list than you’d like to admit. But fellow stationery addict, I understand you and I welcome you to my club with open arms and a fresh set of highlighters.