I use this blog as an outlet to share my life, but there are some things about me that only those closest to me know. Personality traits and funny facts that I gathered together and decided to share with you. Since I’ve made some of my closest friends from this blog and the Internet, it’s only fitting you get to be privy to this useless information, right?
1. My car is a hot mess. It’s the one area of my life I just cannot get together. For being so organized and particular about cleanliness, it surprises even me just how out of control my car is.
2. My favorite part of my evening is after the kids go to bed and I can turn on Adult Swim. I can’t get enough of Bob’s Burger, Rick & Morty, and Family Guy.
3. The one game on my phone I’m addicted to: Fallout Shelter.
4. I’ve got more moles than I can count. Thanks for that gene, Dad. They’re my one thing I’m crazy self-conscious about. More than my weight and even more than my post-pregnancy chin hairs that I live with on a regular basis.
5. My magic number is three. Threes make me happy, I decorate my home in threes, ask me to pick a number between 1 and 10; it will forever be three.
6. I asked my husband to name a random fact about me for this post and he said, “You’re obsessed with the Dollar Spot at Target.” You guys. But for reals. WHO ISN’T?!
7. I read the last page of a book before I buy it. I don’t do unhappy endings.
8. I once read that Neil Patrick Harris keeps a fridge full of Red Bull on his movie/TV show sets. That’s what I need in my life. I love Red Bull that much.
9. I won’t fold clean laundry unless it’s still warm. No warm? I flip the dryer on for five minutes to release the wrinkles. I do not iron.
10. I’m a reality TV addict. Teen Mom, Real Housewives, Kate Plus 8, give me all the reality TV!
11. When I get anxious or nervous, I get the poops. You guys, this is a mystery even to me, but my tummy goes crazy when I’m worried.