(Vlog) My LUSH Haul: February 2015 Collection

February 11, 2015Holly Sosa

lush haul video

Over the weekend, I made a trip to Las Vegas to visit my family. I could hardly contain my excitement when I found out they had a LUSH store close to my mom’s house and made not one, but two trips during my stay. I am just loving this company and every single product I’ve tried; so it seemed fitting for this to be what I chose to share with my fraaaands!

This is my first ever haul vlog (of course it’s a LUSH haul) and I’d love to hear your thoughts on if I should do this more often or not. It’s a bit long winded, but I’m still learning exactly how to vlog while keeping it at or under ten minutes. Bear with me as we learn on this vlogging journey together.

Also, you may want to adjust your volume after the intro. For some reason, my volume settings were messed up during recording and you won’t be able to hear me very well unless you crank it up. Hashtag vlogger newbie.

Please be sure to click subscribe and thumbs up this video if you watched it and enjoyed it. Plus, it will keep you up to date on when I upload even more videos!

6 Comments

• Erica @ LoyalRun

February 11, 2015 at 6:40 AM

I just found the LUSH website and I want to purchase from them asap 🙂 Thanks for sharing your haul 😉

1. Holly Sosa

February 12, 2015 at 1:11 PM

You’re welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed it! Hope you get to try some for yourself soon!

• Jen

February 11, 2015 at 6:46 AM

i love LUSH! My sister introduced me to it several years ago. I used to have a store 15 mins from me. Now I don’t 🙁 I have to get my goods online.

1. Holly Sosa

February 12, 2015 at 1:12 PM

I have to order online, too. It’s a bummer because after being able to visit one of their stores in Vegas, I loved the shopping experience.

• britney stambaugh

February 15, 2015 at 4:29 PM

Hey girl hey!!!
    I am A BATH GIRL 4-6 times weekly, i have a lot of stress and anxiety so they help me to end my day. I am getting on their website now and going to purchase a few, i deserve them! Your vlog sold them for me!

1. Holly Sosa

February 15, 2015 at 4:42 PM

Yay! I’m so happy to hear this. You will just fall in love with their products, I know it. Let me know which ones you pick up so I can live vicariously through you!