A Simple Recipe for Ultra Moist Banana Bread
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TasteTheMiracle #CollectiveBias
We are mere days away from Christmas. If you’ve suddenly realized you left someone off your list, heading to the store now would be an absolute nightmare; not to mention having to dream up the perfect gift for Forgotten Friend. Fear not, dear readers, I have a scrumptious solution for you that your friend or family member is certain to love. This banana bread recipe I borrowed from Kraft is a simple-to-make gift that is easily dressed up to give your friend a present they are sure to enjoy & devour.
I whipped up this simple recipe to gift to our neighbors & a few friends. I’m a fan of receiving home baked goodies over the holidays & love sharing something I made with others. With so much stuff going back & forth, receiving & giving warm food instead is such a great alternative.
I love to slather this banana bread with a pat of butter & warm it up in the microwave for a few seconds as an afternoon snack or quick morning breakfast. It’s just so drool-wrothy. Excuse me as I find a napkin to clean my face.
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup MIRACLE WHIP dressing
- 1 1/3 cups mashed fully ripe bananas (about 3)
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat egg, dressing, and bananas in a large bowl with whisk until blended. Mix remaining ingredients. Add to banana mixture; stir until just moistened.
- Pour into 9×5 inch loaf pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake one hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely.
You can locate everything you need to create this classic recipe conveniently at your local Walmart.