WEEKLY WISHES #11

LAST WEEK’S WISHES

1. Gain 10 new followers via Bloglovin’: I gained 5 & then lost one. Oops. So I gained 4 new followers last week.
  2. Clean out & organize our medicine cabinet: Finished this & I will be sharing it with you all tomorrow.
  3. Stay on task with my daily chores & laundry schedule: I stayed on task with this pretty much all week. I had a few slip ups, but I’m still pleased with what I did do.
  4. Pass my California written driver’s exam: BOOYAH! I only go one question wrong. I am now officially a Sosa in all legal documents. My husband is very happy about this.
THIS WEEK’S WISHES
  1. Gain 10 new followers via Bloglovin’: I was on such a roll & now it’s been slowing down. If you wouldn’t mind, could you follow me?
  2. Update our cleaning & laundry schedules: It’s been about a year since I created the originals & I need to adjust some things to fit our family.
  3. Put together a home management notebook using FlyLady’s techniques: I used what was left of my Erin Condren credits to order a notebook that will help me with home management. FlyLady has an awesome system that I would like to implement into our home.
  4. Enjoy my week with just Evelyn being home: Next week both of the boys come home & then we get the girls on the weekend for Spring break. It’s about to get hectic up in the Sosa house. Maybe I’ll finally give myself that mani/pedi I was supposed to give myself two weeks ago!
  5. Make doctor appointments: I haven’t seen a dentist since I was pregnant with Evelyn & chipped my tooth. He put in a temporary. Yeah. I need to get that fixed. I also need to see a dermatologist about a few moles. Now that my name is officially changed & there won’t be any confusion between insurance & my old ID, I need to make those.

The Nectar Collective

Comments

1. says

good luck on your wishes! {following you on bloglovin’!} these are a few things I need to consider for myself and our family as well. hubs and i need to make our drs appointments – why do we put these off? i doubt our lil ones will ever miss an appointment. ha. have a wonderful week
    ann
    eatsleepmarket.com

2. Amanda Dement says

Great Job!! I am going to try and do a mani/pedi this week too! I also need to start back with the FlyLady routine. I followed it for a while then totally got annoyed with 7 thousand emails a day so I cut notifications off. ha!

3. says

Give yourself that mani/pedi girl! I gave myself one this weekend since the weather was so nice. Now it’s planning to snow today! What the heck? And I LOVE FlyLady. I purchased the book awhile back and I have been using the website for a few years now. It’s great!

4. Cortney Porter says

Laundry….Monday, Wednesday, Friday. No matter how much or how little I have. I just started this and holy amaze balls. It doesn’t feel like such a chore to do laundry anymore.

5. La Maman Heureuse says

I’m already impressed that you gained 4 new followers! I take like forever to gain just one LOL

I need to see a dentist too and I’m just dreading to make an appointment, I’d rather give birth again than to go to the dentist, just terrified, while I have the sweetest dentist :-)

And hooray for all having the same name!

Enjoy your week with your sweet little one, she’s just precious!

love from Belgium,

Cindy

PS: one new follower on Bloglovin :-) cause you asked so nicely

6. says

Great job with last week’s goals!
    Our laundry schedule is kinda random – every other day and sometimes twice in one day haha. How do you do yours?

We’ve followed you on bloglovin’! :) Good luck with your goals this week.