Gain 10 new followers via Bloglovin’: I gained 5 & then lost one. Oops. So I gained 4 new followers last week. Clean out & organize our medicine cabinet: Finished this & I will be sharing it with you all tomorrow. Stay on task with my daily chores & laundry schedule: I stayed on task with this pretty much all week. I had a few slip ups, but I’m still pleased with what I did do. Pass my California written driver’s exam: BOOYAH! I only go one question wrong. I am now officially a Sosa in all legal documents. My husband is very happy about this.
THIS WEEK’S WISHES
- Gain 10 new followers via Bloglovin’: I was on such a roll & now it’s been slowing down. If you wouldn’t mind, could you follow me?
- Update our cleaning & laundry schedules: It’s been about a year since I created the originals & I need to adjust some things to fit our family.
- Put together a home management notebook using FlyLady’s techniques: I used what was left of my Erin Condren credits to order a notebook that will help me with home management. FlyLady has an awesome system that I would like to implement into our home.
- Enjoy my week with just Evelyn being home: Next week both of the boys come home & then we get the girls on the weekend for Spring break. It’s about to get hectic up in the Sosa house. Maybe I’ll finally give myself that mani/pedi I was supposed to give myself two weeks ago!
- Make doctor appointments: I haven’t seen a dentist since I was pregnant with Evelyn & chipped my tooth. He put in a temporary. Yeah. I need to get that fixed. I also need to see a dermatologist about a few moles. Now that my name is officially changed & there won’t be any confusion between insurance & my old ID, I need to make those.