I thought that with the holidays upon us, it would be a fun idea to start a mini-series featuring a few of our Christmas wishes. Each day this week, I will focus on a different family member & their wishes.
Today, I’m featuring Collin’s Christmas wishes & since some involve clothing, I just incorporated it into this weeks SKW. Whateva! It’s my blog & I do what I want!
3. Nintendo DS or a kid-friendly tablet: Collin is such a gamer kid. He can figure out how to play any game within a couple minutes of turning it on. I would really like to have my iPad back & give him something where he can continue to practice his critical thinking skills.
4. Johnny the Skull Electronic Game: This game is perfect for my boys. I am most definitely buying this for Collin & Aiden this year. Johnny is afraid of ghosts & when they sine on the wall, you have to shoot them down with your laser gun. Such a great boy gift.
5. Nerf gun: You just can never go wring with a Nerf gun. My dudes love these things.
6. Fart Blaster: The amount of fart jokes in my house is unreal. If you even think about the word fart, Collin & Aiden burst into a fit of laughter. I’m convinced that this is a scientific brain thing where men are issued with special sensors that make anything fart-related hilarious.
7. Scooter: Collin has specifically asked for a scooter this year. I like this one with two wheels in front to help him balance.
8. Hot Wheels Walkie Talkies: Collin & Aiden both love to play games & pretend they are on walkie talkies or phones. It’s the cutest thing ever. I think this would be a really fun gift for them to share.
Holly is a self-described SoCal Mama with a Michigan heart. The mother of a blended family, she is passionate about normalizing step-mother and step-children relationships and bringing awareness to the ever growing blended family lifestyle. Holly is the creator of popular lifestyle blog OurHollyDays.com and writes for her local and regional newspapers as a recipe columnist. She is a lover of holidays and a stationery addict who is never without her trusty planner.