In our home, we love a good slow cooker meal. I have a relationship with my slow cooker. Having her is like having one of those neighbors that drops by unexpectedly with a meal. Pure unadulterated awesome. I put stuff in it & every single time it comes out delicious. here are five of our favorite quick & easy slow cooker recipes:
1. My Stupid Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos, these are delicious & cook fairly quickly also. Our meat comes out juicy & savory every single time.
2. Did you know that you could cook an entire chicken in your slow cooker? How much easier does it get? Kelly’s Slow Cooker Roasted Chicken is the bomb dot com & leftovers are crazy good & easy to freeze.
3. Larissa’s recipe for Slow Cooker Cheeseburger Pasta is always a winner with my kids. Dude, you don’t even have to cook the noodles first. Just shut up.
4. The Cookin’ Chicks Slow Cooker Italian Casserole is an entire meal. You won’t need sides with this one. Maybe just some rolls or bread to be the vehicle for the pasta.
5. And for dessert? Yeah, dessert. In your slow cooker. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake from Skinny Ms that’s only 141 calories per serving. Boom!
Tell me some of your favorite slow cooker recipes? I love experimenting with mine & would enjoy trying some of your tried & true recipes.