Holly’s Fifteen Facts
1. The only affect caffeine has on me is when I don’t have it. I get crazy withdrawal
headaches when I don’t drink it, but I don’t get any of the benefits many others do when
I do have my caffeine.
2. I obsessively buy scrapbooking supplies & Sharpie markers. It’s a problem.
3. I am deathly afraid of bugs. All bugs.
4. My favorite cookie is an oatmeal scotchie.
5. I have the biggest crush on Adam Richman from Man v. Food. Seriously. I’d leave my
husband for this man who eats massive amounts of artery clogging bar food.
6. I fart a lot.
7. My least favorite chore is dishes.
8. I’m obsessed with iced tea, but I have requirements when I order it. It must be brewed,
unsweet & have looooottttsssss of ice in the cup. No lemon. I never make my own.
9. I grew an entire shoe size during my pregnancy with Collin.
10. I enjoy the smells off odd things. Gasoline, sunblock, tar & paint, to name a few.
11. My favorite music group is Dave Matthews Band.
12. I’m overly emotional with TV shows. I know I’m being ridiculous when I’m bawling over
Catelynn & Tyler watching Carly take her first steps, but I can’t help it.
13. I can’t watch horror movies because I can’t separate real from fake once the film is over.
For realsies guys, I watched Paranormal Activities for the first time last week & now I can’t
be in my room alone.
14. I secretly love trashy reality TV. You should see my DVR.
15. I’m a compulsive Target shopper.